<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://luxortimes.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Luxor Times: Thebes and Beyond .... Studies in honour of Dr.Kent R. Weeks

Luxor Times

Saturday 11 December 2010

Thebes and Beyond .... Studies in honour of Dr.Kent R. Weeks

Dr.Zahi Hawass is going to honour Dr. Kent R. Weeks on the occasion of the publication of his festschrift entitled “Thebes and Beyond .... Studies in honour of Kent R. Weeks” Edited by Zahi Hawass and Salima Ikram.

The day was chosen to be Dr. Kent Weeks’Birthday on 16th December. Happy Birthday Dr. Kent Weeks from Luxor Times
Dr. Kent Weeks on the cover of Issue 3

2 Comments:

  • This dеsign іѕ incredіble!
    You definitelу κnoω hoω to keep а reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your ѵideos, I wаs almost moνed to start my own blog
    (well, almoѕt...HaHa!) Wondеrful job. I really loved what уou had
    to say, аnd more than that, hoω you presented
    it. Τoo cool!

    mу web site - Chemietoilette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21 February 2013 at 21:10  

  • I'm more than happy to find this website. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff on your blog.

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Chemietoilette
    my web site > khushkhabari.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28 February 2013 at 18:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home