<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://luxortimes.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Luxor Times: Exclusive video of the work to save the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III

Luxor Times

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Exclusive video of the work to save the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III


For the full coverage of the event which was on Monday 18th of February, please check our report with extensive collection of photographs (Here) 

Below is the video showing the process since first thing in the morning when the truck carrying the some of the huge pieces moved towards the sand covered area which was prepared to receive them till the end of the work that day.

Note: In some parts during the video we preferred to mute the sound as the wind was stronger then.


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Greetings I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Digg for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible
    post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: warz itemspawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25 February 2013 at 19:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home